If your steaks don’t taste as good as restaurant steaks, it could be the quality of the meat. Or it could be your cooking technique.
Restaurant chefs start with searing the seasoned steak in a cast-iron skillet or grill pan. Sometimes they finish cooking the meat in the oven. In this demonstration, the seared meat is tented-no oven needed.
- TOP PICK OF THE WEEK: Rabbi… by admin
This is the blog section of THE NIBBLE. Read all of our content on TheNibble.com, the online magazine about gourmet and specialty food. Rabbit’s Garlic is pickled garlic in five flavors, used here a canapé garnish, in hummus-carrot and mozzarella-tomato combinations. Photo by Elvira Kalviste | THE NIBBLE. We like garlic, but wouldn’t consider[...]
- Ridge Vineyards Three Valleys 2010 by drb32856
Ridge Vineyards Three Valleys 2010 – price n/a More Details Zinfandel determines the wine’s varietal character; old-vine carignane contributes bright fruit and acidity; petite sirah spice, depth of color, and firm tannins; grenache brings briary fruit and lively tannins.
- Mueller Block Eleven Syrah 2004 by drb32856
Mueller Block Eleven Syrah 2004 – price n/a More Details Dark, rich, ruby red in color. Aromas of smoky toasted oak and ripe blueberry along with light pepper and anise. Full bodied, yet smooth and supple with flavors of blueberry, blackberry and licorice. It’s rich array of flavors and aromas will age gracefully and become[...]
- SODIAL(TM) Fashion Caviar N… by drb32856
SODIAL(TM) Fashion Caviar Nails Art New 12 Colors plastic Beads Manicures or Pedicures Nail Art Hot Sales – price n/a The colors are rich & beautiful but there are hardly any beads in the containers. I tried to work with it anyway and spent a lot of time detailing a design and when I put[...]
- Recipe: Baked Goat Cheese S… by drb32856
Warm, gooey goat cheese is not an overrated snack, and in fact, makes eating a salad seem so much more appealing. (Well, to me at least.) And when you pair the crunchy, melty nuggets with buttery pecans and bright greens, tossed in a thick walnut vinaigrette…then salad nirvana awaits. Breaded goat cheese salads may have[...]
- RECIPE: Baked Potato Tots by admin
This is the blog section of THE NIBBLE. Read all of our content on TheNibble.com, the online magazine about gourmet and specialty food. Tater Tots are so beloved that the term is used generically, although it’s a trademark of Ore-Ida, which invented the little potato bites in 1953. (The story is below.) Everyone else can[...]
- TIP OF THE DAY: Breakfast Salad by admin
This is the blog section of THE NIBBLE. Read all of our content on TheNibble.com, the online magazine about gourmet and specialty food.
- Sean Minor 4 Bears Pinot Noir 2010 by drb32856
Sean Minor 4 Bears Pinot Noir 2010 – price n/a More Details Our Central Coast Pinot Noir displays aromas of cherry, strawberry, and raspberry fruit with a hint of earthy notes. On the palate, the Pinot offers bright flavors of strawberry and cherry combined with hints of tobacco and tar. The bright acidity combined with[...]
- RECIPE: Negroni Cocktail by admin
The Negroni cocktail. Photo courtesy Geof Peters | Wikimedia. This is National Negroni week. For those not immersed in cocktail culture, the Negroni is one of the classics, dating back to 1919. As the story goes, the cocktail was invented at the Bar Cassoni* in Florence, Italy by bartender Fosco Scarselli in Florence. He[...]
- 2009 Pepper Bridge Cabernet… by drb32856
2009 Pepper Bridge Cabernet Sauvignon, Magnum (1.5L) Bottle – price n/a More Details The 2009 Vintage Is The Result Of A Roller Coaster Growing Season. Mother Nature Could Not Make Up Her Mind! A Wet, Cooler Spring Gave Way To Early, Hot Summer Days In May, Leading To A Late Bud Break. Then It Cooled[...]
- depp_lover about Any recipes for gourmet food?CALAMARI AND SCUNGILI SALAD 1 lb. fresh squid 1 can conch 2 lemons 1 lime 2 tbsp. mint 1 tbsp. parsley 1 clove garlic, ...
- Lisalotta about Any recipes for gourmet food?A big antipasto platter.... Olives Different cheeses (Brie , Camembert, blue, smoked...) Smoked salmon and other sliced cold meat Char grilled eggplant and capsicum semi ...
- mr danger about Any recipes for gourmet food?All food has the potential to be gourmet food . Gourmet cooking is simply about using great ingredients and cooking ...
- grace about Does all gourmet food invol…No, absolutely not. Gourmet means any food prepared to the highest of standards. Some xamples are Milk Chocolate Souflet with ...
- Dottie R about Any recipes for gourmet food?I'm not sure what you consider gourmet, but I think Standing Prime Rib of Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and steamed ...
- Murray H about Does all gourmet food invol…gourmet food is food that is quality, therefore if you like spuds, and like the best you have started. A gourmet is ...
- siopao about Any recipes for gourmet food?www.epicurious.com
- Andrea about What is the name of the gou…You must be referring to Sagra Cooking on 305 Village at Stones Crossing, Easton, PA 18045. Sagra offers ...
- Barbara about Does all gourmet food invol…Gourmet to me is just food that is way over priced & not that good! But it can also be ...
- jodym_124 about What is the name of the gou…There are a couple of places you may be talking about: Sea Hang Restaurant? Con Agra Foods Inc. > I have a ...